Shipping and Returns
When will my order ship?
- Your order will generally be shipped 24-48 hours after the order has been placed. You will recieve a shipping confirmation email upon shipment.
What happens if my order status says delivered but I can not find it?
- We understand, this sometimes happens and we will do everything we can to help you! However, if we have shipped your item to the exact address you provided us with and the item was delivered to you but you are unable to find it, we are not responsible for locating it. Please check with your neighbors and your local post office.
What is your return policy?
- Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return/exchange your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Please contact us for your return shipping label. You'll Find Me With My Dog is not responsible for any charges that apply when sending your item back.
- Please note there are no refunds or exchanges on discounted products.
Do you ship internationally?
Unfortunately we are not at this stage just yet. However keep checking back as we are working on it!! Coming very soon.
How does the clothing fit?
- Items marked as 'Mens' are true to size
- Items marked as 'Ladies' are true to size
- Items marked as 'Unisex' are true to size
Do you carry larger sizes?
- Yes we do, we may just need to order these in so please get in touch with our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Which Rescue's do you donate to?
- As many as we can! Each month we donate to a different case to help that particular rescues situation. If you would like to see who your purchase will be helping please head over to our blogs where each month a new rescue is featured and documented.
Any other questions please feel free to reach out and send us an email at email@example.com we would love to hear from you!
Also - we have no idea what breed Teddy is (we get asked this every day!) we fostered him from a rescue and the rest is history....